Terms and Conditions, Traveling around Portugal
– These Terms and Conditions apply to all users / guests of Tours Portugal
– These Terms and Conditions take effect when entering into a reservation.
– Upon request, a copy of these General Terms and Conditions will be provided free of charge to the users.
– The administrator is not liable for damage, loss or theft of property of the users. In case of disputes all (legal) costs are for the account of the users.
– All risks related to a stay at one of the accommodations and / or participation in the booked activities are at the expense of the users.
– Damage and loss of movable and immovable property of one of the accommodations must be reported immediately by the users and reimbursed to the relevant accommodation
– Users must follow the instructions of the owners of the accommodations and the instructors of the activities.
– The owners can deny / deny access to the accommodation / activity with immediate effect to guests / users, in case of violation of these Terms and Conditions and in case of inappropriate behavior, without refund of (accommodation) costs.
– The administration of Tours Portugal is decisive in mutual disagreement unless the users can prove otherwise.
– The users of accommodations must comply with the domestic regulations of the various accommodations.
2. Advice & reservation
Advice can be requested via the contact form or via email with clearly stated:
• The travel period and travel duration
• The amount of people
• Interests and wishes
• Possible budget
If your application has arrived, it will be answered as soon as possible, but no later than 5 working days.
Together with you, your wishes, the possibilities and everything else that matters is clearly mapped out. On the basis of which Tours Portugal will issue an advice for a tour entirely tailor-made for you. For this, Rondreizen Portugal will contact the accommodations and organizations that are included in the advice to take an option on your behalf for a stay and / or activity.
Once you have agreed with the final advice, Rondreizen Portugal will inform the accommodations and organizations. You will receive a complete confirmation of your stay and / or activity from each separate accommodation and organization, including the arrival and departure date, length of stay and directions. Payment takes place centrally via Tours Portugal.
All accommodations and organizations are responsible for the correct processing of your reservation with them. Traveling around Portugal is not responsible for any double bookings, bankruptcies and other calamities.
The total costs for advice for the tour must, as stated on the invoice, be paid before arrival on the following bank account number
o.v.v. round trip Portugal and the reservation number.
NL52RABO 0325 2113 10 J.C.B. van der Zwan
The total travel sum must be paid according to the following schedule:
• 70% of the total amount must be paid immediately after reservation but no later than 7 days
• The remaining part of 30% must be paid no later than 6 weeks before the start of the trip.
The total amount includes all extras as stated on the advice, optional extras to be added to the relevant accommodations must be settled on the spot.
In the unlikely event that you are unable to comply with the contract, you must inform Travel Tours Portugal as soon as possible so that the accommodations can resell the vacant accommodation.
– Full refunds up to 6 weeks before arrival at the first accommodation, minus 10% of the total reservation amount of administration and reservation costs.
– If you cancel up to 30 days before the date of arrival at the first accommodation, you will be charged 70% of the total amount
– In case of cancellations within 30 days before the arrival date at the first accommodation, you owe the entire amount.
We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance.
5. Household regulation
You must comply with the individual household regulations of the accommodations where you are staying. You will receive this in writing or orally from the accommodation owner at the latest on the day of arrival.